Condition Of Any Hire
1. Booking any transport with us YOU are confirming YOU have read, understand and agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Please ensure YOU understand them fully prior to placing a booking with US.
2. Placing a booking with us You are confirming your transport requested dates and times accepting the terms Agreement which incorporate the information and obligations detailed herein.You agree to abide to all agreements between Cabzilla & YOU with regards to YOUR travel arragements made by US. YOU also consent to us processing personal information about YOU and other members of YOUR party, should this be provided to us.
3. The contract with US is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales.YOU may however choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if YOU wish to do so, if YOUR main residency presiding to one of these countries.
4. All bookings require a payments to be made by YOU to secure any type of booking. If you choose to pay via card payment the booking will be under the name of the payee who will named as ‘party leader’. The payment can only be made by the card holder only. A request will be brought forward YOUR year of birth as IDENTITY prior to a payment taken and a booking being placed for YOU.
5. At any given time WE reserve the right to refuse or terminate a booking should WE believe a booking has been placed using deceptive or fraudulent means, WE will take measures additionally to instruct police or any relevant authorities if YOU use Deceptive methods to obtain products or services with US or our PARTNERS(s) by YOU or any member of YOUR group.
6. A Booking can not be confirmed until this deposit has been paid by YOU or one of your travelling party. Any payment made will be at the desecration of our booking AGENTS to refund any monies already paid by YOU to US if you choose to cancel or violate OUR conditions.
7. At any given time WE can not be held responsible for financial or personal loss to YOU or YOUR group in a event which is out of our hands i.e. mechanical failures and events beyond OUR control. Events beyond OUR control include (but are not limited too) war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, technical problems with transport including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation of hire by US or one of OUR AGENTS or alteration of the vehicle or vehicle type for reasons beyond OUR control or that of our AGENTS and SUPPLIERS; closed or congested roads, villages, towns and cities, hurricanes, other actual or potential severe weather conditions (whether materialised or not), vehicle being involved in a accident and any other similar events. This also includes effects timings of pick-ups and/or cancellation of the hire by OUR AGENT or SUPPLIER at immediate or limited notice to YOU, whether YOUR hire period has indeed begun or not.
8. If YOUR requested vehicle be unavailable, WE will therefore match or exceed YOUR booked vehicles. This will not cancel your booking but will also not guarantee make, model or colour of the vehicle for YOUR request.
9. Cancellation will only be excepted via email or via Telephone communication with YOU. YOUR deposit is retained on any cancellation, NO monies given back on any cancellation on any event such as Sports Events Days, Christmas and New Year Period, Public Bank Holiday Weekends, Concerts, School / College & University Prom Events and other similar occasions, including Days of National Interest.
10. Amendments can only be made 7 days prior of travelling date. Amendments will be classed as a change to your original booking, requiring a new booking confirmation to be issued by US. Please note that a Major Change (such as dates, times and changes by YOU to the vehicle hired) will be classed as a CANCELLATION, and our CANCELLATION means a cancellation of your booked transport. An Amendment Fee is charged for EACH amendment made at £5.00 except dates which will be subject to availability Please note we will NOT charge for SPELLING amendments to your booking.
11. Use of prohibited substances and smoking in any of OUR or AGENTS vehicles is banned at all times. If the driver has become aware of such ACTS from YOU or YOUR group members travelling, We or our Agent will have the right to cancel YOUR hire with immediate effect and eject all passengers at the first safe place to do so. WE can not be held accountable for any resulting of additional travel costs YOU will accure if this happens and WE will inform relevant authorities; passing on relative booking details for breaches of UK Law. This includes Smoking Law in the UK. YOU agree to these Terms and Conditions on each and every booking.
12. Damage caused by YOU or YOUR party members weather travelling or near by our vehicles shall become the sole responsibility of YOU. Any costs associated with repairs and damage must be paid by YOU in the time frame agreed upon. An additional daily charge may be imposed should the vehicle be taken out of commission a daily hire rate effective to that vehicle. Criminal Damage may be reported to relevant persons/authorities, should WE feel this is necessary.
13. If YOU have a complaint about YOUR arrangements whilst travelling, YOU must immediately notify the SUPPLIER of the service in question. If OUR AGENT is unable to resolve the problem immediately, and a member of OUR staff is not available, YOU should contact us as soon as possible by telephone and WE will endeavour to assist within Customer Service office hours (9.30am until 5.30pm Monday – Friday) or email with every details regarding your complaint so that we can make over come the issues
14. WE and OUR AGENT reserve the right to refuse to accept YOU as a customer or continue dealing with YOU if YOU or YOUR group behaviour is disruptive, or should any member of YOUR group appear to be under the influence of prohibited (or licensed) substances causing a detrimental effect on YOU or any member of YOUR party. Additionally Racially aggravated, Sexist and other derogatory comments and behaviour will not be tolerated under ANY circumstances. If a driver deems any person(s) travelling in YOUR group to be posing a danger, or act in an innaprotiate manner to OUR AGENTS employees or indeed any vehicle belonging to our SUPPLIER, or any other member of YOUR group, OUR AGENT reserves the right to terminate the booking with immediate effect at the safest point to do so. They may also be instructed to do so by our office, should such advice be sought by OUR AGENT, or their employees. No refund will be given in these circumstances and WE cannot be held responsible for any associated costs incurred by YOU or YOUR group. No correspondence will be entered in to by US or OUR AGENT should this situation arise. This additionally applies prior and post travel including threatening or abusive behaviour towards OUR staff or AGENTS, on the telephone, in writing or in person. If you are disruptive and this means you are not allowed to board the vehicle outbound from YOUR pickup, we will treat YOUR booking as cancelled by YOU from that moment, and YOU will have to pay full cancellation charges (see section 7). If this occurs at YOUR destination point then YOU will become responsible for YOUR own return home and any other members of YOUR group who cannot or will not travel without YOU. In any circumstance mentioned in section 15, NO refunds or compensation will be paid to YOU or YOUR PARTY and additionally, WE may make a claim against YOU for any costs and expenses incurred as a result of YOUR behaviour e.g. the cost of diverting the vehicle for YOU or YOUR PARTY. Criminal proceedings may also be instigated by US against YOU.
15. All vehicles come with insurances, CRB cleared drivers. WE recommend adequate insurances are in place for events and special occasions booked by YOU. Therefore WE recommend YOU speak to YOUR Insurance Advisor to ensure adequate cover is arranged for YOUR event / occasion. WE, OUR AGENTS and STAFF are not authorised to discuss relevant insurance options with YOU, nor do WE offer this type of insurance, and are unable to offer guidance on obtaining cover.
16. WE reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Should WE decide to do so,
17. Terms used within YOUR booking may affect the type of hire YOU have booked; ‘LOCAL AREA’ relates to a 5 mile radius, in and around YOUR original pick-up address; ‘CONTINOUS HIRE’ states service vehicle is hired to YOU for specified journey – this does not mean unlimited use of the vehicle unless clearly shown on YOUR Booking Confirmation. Unless indicated upon YOUR booking form, any requests made at the time of booking must be detailed on YOUR confirmation. If something appears to be incorrect, or indeed missing, then please reply to YOUR booking confirmation E-mail with the correct details.20. No part of these Terms and Conditions affects your rights as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to your rights as a consumer.
******CABZILLA TERMS AND CONDITIONS******